Accept IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES. We use own and third-party cookies to offer our services, get statistical information and include advertising. If you continue browsing, we consider that you accept its installation and use. You can change the settings or get more information here.
New Homes - Real estate developments and new properties worldwide
 International New Homes
real estate development

Apartments Complex Seafront - Alanya, Antalya (Turkey)

Image gallery

New construction development in Alanya - foto 1
New construction development in Alanya - foto 1 New construction development in Alanya - foto 2 New construction development in Alanya - foto 3 New construction development in Alanya - foto 4 New construction development in Alanya - foto 5 New construction development in Alanya - foto 6 New construction development in Alanya - foto 7
 

Description

The residential complex is located beachfront in Kestel. It features apartments with 1, 2 or 3 bedrooms with uninterrupted views of the sea and the mountains.

It occupies an area of 2,981 m2, of which only 15% will be built, the remaining 85% will be reserved for areas of the pool and garden.

There will be only 45 exclusive apartments in the complex.

It is possible to deliver the apartment with all kitchen appliances (Siemens): fridge, oven, hob, extractor, dishwasher, washing machine, electric water heater
by € 2,750.

Characteristics:

Common Services:

Location

Alanya, Antalya (Turkey).

Located in Kestel, just 5 km from the city center of Alanya.

Kestel Alanya is a very convenient access by public buses Kestel, or Kargicak Mahmutlar.

Price and payment methods

Price: from € 48.500

Plans

Catalogs

No catalogs available.

Video

No video available.

Similar products searches:

Top real estate developments

Development in Miami, Florida (United States) - Luxury condominiums in downtown Luxury condominiums in downtown
Development in Miami, Florida (United States)
Price: from $ 248.900
New construction land plot in Guanacaste, Guanacaste (Costa Rica) - Residential project in front of Brasilito beach Residential project in front of Brasilito beach
New construction land plot in Guanacaste, Guanacaste (Costa Rica)
Price: $ 25.000.000
Development in Melbourne, Victoria (Australia) - Apartments for Investment in Collins Street Apartments for Investment in Collins Street
Development in Melbourne, Victoria (Australia)
Price: from $ 400.000
Development in Salvador de Bahia, Bahia (Brazil) - High standing residential High standing residential
Development in Salvador de Bahia, Bahia (Brazil)
Price: to be consulted
Advertise in new homes real estate portal Barraquer Fundación Advertise in new homes real estate portal

© RESTATEADS S.L.U. 2009 | Legal notice | Cookies Policy | Links | Contact | Sitemap
Real estate developments
Luxury properties for sale in Barcelona (Spain)
Tel. (+34) 620 77 00 59 | info@onhabitat.com | Barcelona (Spain)
Barcelona Real Estate | Web design WeWeb