Accept IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES. We use own and third-party cookies to offer our services, get statistical information and include advertising. If you continue browsing, we consider that you accept its installation and use. You can change the settings or get more information here.
New Homes - Real estate developments and new properties worldwide
 International New Homes
real estate development

Lush tropical gardens - Side, Antalya (Turkey)

Image gallery

New construction development in Side - foto 1
New construction development in Side - foto 1 New construction development in Side - foto 2 New construction development in Side - foto 3 New construction development in Side - foto 4 New construction development in Side - foto 5 New construction development in Side - foto 6 New construction development in Side - foto 7
 

Description

Residential complex that has great privacy and a large number of five-star facilities in Side. A true rarity, with only 15% of the land dedicated to apartments and 85% to facilities and gardens.

The complex has an outdoor pool, a children's pool, coffee bar with WIFI, BBQ area, fitness center, ...

It is located on a plot of 12,000 m2 well located in the hillside district of Kemer, Side. Careful design led the architects to design a complex with only 15% of the land built. The remaining 85% is devoted to lush tropical gardens, a large tropical style pool, terraces and many more 5 star leisure facilities.

The quality and luxury of the resort also is reflected in each of the interiors of the apartments.

There are 2 types of apartments available:
- Type 1: 99 m2.
- Type 2: from 111 m2.
Both apartments have two bedrooms and a bathroom, a kitchenette, a bedroom with en-suite and terrace areas to enjoy the outdoors.
Also available are duplex apartments of 191 m2, with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom, kitchen, 2 bedrooms with additional bath.

All properties are equipped with furniture and high quality kitchen appliances Siemens (3 year warranty). Have enough outlets, satellite TV connections, telephone connections, ...

The complex consists of 50 two-bedroom apartments and 19 three-bedroom duplex. A total of only 69 apartments.

Characteristics:

Common Services:

Location

Side, Antalya (Turkey).

Price and payment methods

Price: from € 109.000

Plans

No plans available.

Catalogs

No catalogs available.

Video

No video available.

Similar products searches:

Top real estate developments

Development in Miami, Florida (United States) - Luxury condominiums in downtown Luxury condominiums in downtown
Development in Miami, Florida (United States)
Price: from $ 248.900
New construction land plot in Guanacaste, Guanacaste (Costa Rica) - Residential project in front of Brasilito beach Residential project in front of Brasilito beach
New construction land plot in Guanacaste, Guanacaste (Costa Rica)
Price: $ 25.000.000
Development in Melbourne, Victoria (Australia) - Apartments for Investment in Collins Street Apartments for Investment in Collins Street
Development in Melbourne, Victoria (Australia)
Price: from $ 400.000
Development in Salvador de Bahia, Bahia (Brazil) - High standing residential High standing residential
Development in Salvador de Bahia, Bahia (Brazil)
Price: to be consulted
Advertise in new homes real estate portal Barraquer Fundación Advertise in new homes real estate portal

© RESTATEADS S.L.U. 2009 | Legal notice | Cookies Policy | Links | Contact | Sitemap
Real estate developments
Luxury properties for sale in Barcelona (Spain)
Tel. (+34) 620 77 00 59 | info@onhabitat.com | Barcelona (Spain)
Barcelona Real Estate | Web design WeWeb