Accept IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES. We use own and third-party cookies to offer our services, get statistical information and include advertising. If you continue browsing, we consider that you accept its installation and use. You can change the settings or get more information here.
New Homes - Real estate developments and new properties worldwide
 International New Homes
real estate development

2 and 3 BHK Ready to Occupy in Hebbal Manyata Tech - Bangalore, Karnataka (India)

Image gallery

New construction Apartment in Bangalore - foto 1
New construction Apartment in Bangalore - foto 1
 

Description

Here is an excellent opportunity to own a new apartment at the happening IT Hub of North Bangalore - Manyata Tech Park - which is ready to occupy in just 3 months.

This is a 4 acres residential apartment complex, consisting of three towers of G+13 floors with 2 and 3 BHK apartments.

The Project has been designed combining aesthetics with functionality. The designing is such that it facilitates picturesque views from every apartment with special emphasis on ample lighting and cross ventilation ensuring optimum comfort for the residents. Exceptional space management coupled with an ideal location makes this project outstanding in the region.

Pricing starts from 65 lakhs for 2 BHK of 1368sft to 81 lakhs for 3 BHK of 1881sft.

The footprint of the three blocks covers just 15% of the land area leaving 85% open space for a
breathtaking green view all around.

Nine Elevators, a well equipped spa, a gleaming swimming pool, stand-by generators, a lavish children’s play area and jogging tracks are available to make your living space a genuine oasis.

Characteristics:

Common Services:

Location

Bangalore, Karnataka (India).

Close to Manyata Tech Park, Hebbal Bangalore North.

DISTANCES FROM THE PROJECT:
16 Kms from MG Road & 23 Kms to the new International Airport, 3.8 Kms from Hebbal flyover, 11 Kms from Vidhana Soudha, 9 Kms from City Railway Station

MNCs located in the vicinity of the project: IBM, Phillips, Fidelity NXT Tech, Mahindra, BEL corporate office and all tech Co.s in Manyata tech park.

Price and payment methods

Price: $ 105.313

Pricing starts from 65 lakhs for 2 BHK of 1368sft to 81 lakhs for 3 BHK of 1881sft.

Plans

No plans available.

Catalogs

No catalogs available.

Video

No video available.

Similar products searches:

Top real estate developments

Development in Miami, Florida (United States) - Luxury condominiums in downtown Luxury condominiums in downtown
Development in Miami, Florida (United States)
Price: from $ 248.900
New construction land plot in Guanacaste, Guanacaste (Costa Rica) - Residential project in front of Brasilito beach Residential project in front of Brasilito beach
New construction land plot in Guanacaste, Guanacaste (Costa Rica)
Price: $ 25.000.000
Development in Melbourne, Victoria (Australia) - Apartments for Investment in Collins Street Apartments for Investment in Collins Street
Development in Melbourne, Victoria (Australia)
Price: from $ 400.000
Development in Salvador de Bahia, Bahia (Brazil) - High standing residential High standing residential
Development in Salvador de Bahia, Bahia (Brazil)
Price: to be consulted
Advertise in new homes real estate portal Barraquer Fundación Advertise in new homes real estate portal

© RESTATEADS S.L.U. 2009 | Legal notice | Cookies Policy | Links | Contact | Sitemap
Real estate developments
Luxury properties for sale in Barcelona (Spain)
Tel. (+34) 620 77 00 59 | info@onhabitat.com | Barcelona (Spain)
Barcelona Real Estate | Web design WeWeb